Saturday, July 9, 2011

I did it, I did it, I did it!!!!!


Well....I've done it! I have once again created something beautiful...if I do say so myself:) All I needed was a little inspiration! I found these beautiful antique pendents and the one you see here I thought was small, so I was going to make earrings and a necklace...well as you can see they are not small AND they are ceramic I  believe, so no-I will not be hanging one from my ears or anyone else's ears for that matter!!!! But none the less, I have put some beads onto some string and this is what I came up with! Whew...I have tons of unfinished work I can finally get to and I actually WANT to do it.  My knitting it coming along as well, my scarf is about 3 feet long and I can't wait to finish that either...wow who would have ever thought...me knitting, Ha! -and to boot my friend Lisa teaching me...we've come a long way from 1994 huh? We won't go there!!!!! Love ya girl, now you need to get over here and teach me to purl!!!!! Anyway-ciao for now, I must harness this creativity before it goes away again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment